Is your heater making strange sounds? Are you noticing inconsistent heating in your home? Your heater might need some professional attention and heater repair. Minnesota Plumbing and Heating offers exceptional heating repair and maintenance service at affordable prices. With a century of experience, we are a trusted heating repair company that knows exactly what Bloomington, MN homeowners need.
Read our most recent reviews and comments from people in your community to find out what it’s really like to work with us.
Common Heater Repair Problems
When it comes to fixing heaters, there are only a finite number of issues that can lead to malfunction or breakdown. We often check for the most common issues first as we eliminate problems and diagnose your repair. Some of the most common issues include:
Thermostat Trouble: If the thermostat malfunctions, you could lose heating or cooling capacity in your home.
Airflow: Damaged belts or blower motors could result in airflow problems that have a negative impact throughout your entire system.
Electrical Problems: Modern heaters rely on electrical components that could malfunction or breakdown requiring repair.
Is the Air Filter Dirty?
One of the most common heater problems we see as a heating company is dirty and clogged air filters. Your heater requires a steady stream of fresh air to operate efficiently. As the air filter collects dust and debris throughout the year, it becomes harder for the heater to get a sufficient amount of air. If this happens, you will notice increased allergy symptoms and a snowball effect of problems throughout your heater.
How Heater Maintenance Can Prevent Repairs
Avoiding heater maintenance is a sure fire way to end up shivering in your home when cold weather rolls around. Don’t be one of those homeowners that has to perform last-minute repairs in the dead of winter.
Heater maintenance can help you prevent large repairs and will ensure that you aren’t taken off-guard during a cold snap. Here are some benefits you can expect when you perform regularly scheduled heater tune-ups with a professional:
- Energy Savings: A heater that never receives a tune-up will build up dirt, grow rusty, and be more prone to failure. This all means that your heater will have to work harder to heat your home, costing you money.
- More Comfort: When your heater is properly maintained, it will work more efficiently. You will notice that your home is more consistently comfortable.
- Better Air Quality: Clean filters and components means that you won’t have to worry about dust, dirt, pollen and other allergens that will affect the air quality of your home.
- More Reliability: A properly maintained system will provide more reliability than one that has been neglected. You don’t have to be worried about frequent major breakdowns and expensive repairs that could have been avoided with proper maintenance.
- Safety: Many heaters and furnace systems rely on natural gas. These gases run the risk of causing carbon monoxide poisoning in the event of a leak or other issue. Regular maintenance means you won’t have to worry about potentially fatal leaks.
Take advantage of our latest deals and exclusive coupons to save on your next project.
Call Minnesota Plumbing and Heating Today!
When you need fast and reliable heater repair, count on the experts at Minnesota Plumbing and Heating. All our HVAC technicians are licensed and certified so you can trust that you are in good hands.
With over 100 years in service and technicians that are specialized in a variety of areas, our team can adapt any service to exactly what you need. So whether you need expert heating repairs or heater maintenance, Minnesota Plumbing and Heating has you covered.
You'll never have to worry about service "sticker shock" with us! We always discuss pricing up front so you know exactly what you're getting from us. Honesty, integrity, and hard work. That's what you can expect to get when you call Minnesota Plumbing and Heating for heating maintenance or repair.