Is it time to replace your AC unit? Are you looking for a new air conditioning installation for your Bloomington, MN home? Minnesota Plumbing and Heating has the answers to all your air conditioning installation & replacement problems. With 100 years of industry experience, we can help you choose a new AC system that will work flawlessly and efficiently in your home.
Find out what you can expect from us by reading our latest customer comments and reviews.
Signs it is Time for a New Air Conditioning Installation
Although AC installation companies offer the best advice on whether or not to install a new AC system, there are a few signs and symptoms you can spot yourself that may prove it’s time to replace your unit. Watch out for the following issues in your home:
- Rising energy bills from an inefficient unit.
- Frequent repairs and continuous breakdowns.
- Grinding sounds coming from the air handler.
- Inconsistent humidity throughout your home.
Air conditioning replacement should be heavily considered if your unit is 10-15 years due to inevitable loss of efficiency and increase of operational costs.
What are the Benefits of an Energy-Efficient Unit?
One you’ve made the decision to replace your air conditioning system for a newer, more energy-efficient unit, it’s time to decide on the type of unit you will install. Luckily, the experts at Minnesota Plumbing and Heating can help choose a new unit that will work effectively in your home. New air conditioning units are all considered energy-efficient because they use less energy to produce the same amount or more power. The benefits of this type of setup are experiencing reduced energy bills, fewer repairs, and a reduced carbon footprint.
Enjoy extra savings on your next call with our latest online offers and exclusive coupons.
Benefits of Professional AC Replacement
It can be fun to attempt DIY repairs at home and many homeowners enjoy getting their hands dirty. However, when it comes to a tough and technical job like AC replacement, you want to be sure you hire a professional. Doing it alone could spell disaster in the future. If your AC is improperly installed, you risk it not working, reduced efficiency, and higher energy costs. Sometimes, attempting to cut costs can end up costing you an arm and a leg. Here are some benefits of calling one of our professionals for AC Replacement:
- You will receive the right shape & size unit: Our professional service includes sizing of your new unit. Sizing can be technical and the type of unit you will need depends on the size of your house, your location, and your AC needs. Our professionals know exactly how to calculate the perfect size unit for your home.
- Improved efficiency & performance: One of the biggest risks of doing this type of work without expert help is reduced efficiency and performance of your new unit. When a professional installs your unit, you can be sure that it is handled properly and efficiently.
- Guaranteed work: When you work with our team, rest assured the work will be done safely and accurately.
Let Minnesota Plumbing and Heating Take Care of Your AC Installations
For more than 100 years, Minnesota Plumbing and Heating has been offering exceptional air conditioning replacement services. We are proud to be Bloomington's most trusted AC installation company.
At Minnesota Plumbing and Heating, we pride ourselves on our transparency with our customers. We always discuss pricing upfront. That means you won't have to worry about any surprise charges after the AC install is finished. We also make it a point to personalize every service to address your specific concerns.
If you need air conditioning installation or replacement, do not hesitate to reach out to us. Our licensed and insured HVAC contractors are here to answer all your questions!